Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Browns sign Derron Smith off Bengals’ practice squad

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    yea I like both. Easily the best of the locals now that Coley Harvey is gone.

Jim O is very active and accessible on social media. Always responds.
    I like them both as well. They do a good job of trying to really figure out what is going right and wrong.

The podcast is a little hit or miss though. Sometimes the audio is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    You mean Brandon Wilson? If so, yes, I’m looking forward to seeing him. He basically missed all of training camp. Elite athlete.
    Yeah, he's an elite athlete and he's been healthy for weeks/months, but this is Wilson's red shirt season. Or in Marvinspeak...he don't know what he don't know. Got to coach him up. Because, you know...Cody Core.

You mean Brandon Wilson? If so, yes, I’m looking forward to seeing him. He basically missed all of training camp. Elite athlete.
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by whodeyjc View Post
    I actually think Jim O. is really good. Meh on Denher. Jim O. gives out a lot of valuable information via reddit.
    I will have to check out reddit again. I just think they are afraid of Marvin and don't ask questions we want to actually know. Jim O mentioned that he thinks Bodine is gone after the year and that they are fine with Johnson and Dielman as a bridge to the next guy. I asked why they just don't play those guys now but he didn't respond.

Dehner is annoying but he seems to have his finger on the pulse. Jim O as well, although he’s a poor interviewer.

I listen to the podcast but I typically don’t get too much from it.
    There is another podcast out there that is also pretty bad. I actually believe that we could easily do one just as good. Dehner and O are limited a bit by their role. Can't piss off Marvin.