Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Week 10: Bengals at Titans Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    2 words.

Gal

Gadot.

LOL
    You do know it's possible to see both. And Thor has plenty of eye candy too.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    See Thor - there’s zero chance League is as good as that was.

I have no plans to see either of those movies...ever....but I will consider missing the next Bengal game to watch Three Billboards.

And for those who like their servings of anger delivered with less talking and more kicking I'm still giving a shout out to go see Jackie Chan's latest.

I am all in on Three Billboards.

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    I have no plans to see either of those movies...ever....but I will consider missing the next Bengal game to watch Three Billboards.

And for those who like their servings of anger delivered with less talking and more kicking I'm still giving a shout out to go see Jackie Chan's latest.
    The preview looked amazing for the Foreigner. It lived up to expectation?

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalbro View Post
    The preview looked amazing for the Foreigner. It lived up to expectation?

I liked it. I’m a big Jackie fan and while like of all of us he’s aged and he isn’t as agile as the old days, it was still entertaining.

Also want to see Murder on the Orient Express and LBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    You do know it's possible to see both. And Thor has plenty of eye candy too.
    Not this weekend. If Thor is still at my theater next weekend I’ll probably see it.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    I liked it. I’m a big Jackie fan and while like of all of us he’s aged and he isn’t as agile as the old days, it was still entertaining.

Also want to see Murder on the Orient Express and LBJ.
    Both look good. I go to one movie a year now. Star Wars. Love the feel of the Jackie Chan movie. Very takenesque

I’d kind of like to see MotOE. If I don’t know if my wife does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    I want to see it, but Justice League comes out this weekend.

I love everything superhero movie related and even I am struggling to care about the Justice League movie. DC has really dropped the ball so far.