Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: All Things AFC North 2018

There's a rumor out there now that Lamar Jackson may take over for the Ravens starting with our game. Not sure I believe the rumor, or if that'd even be a good thing.

2. ^^ job saving move by harghballs?

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    I am still laughing over us getting Pollack and getting rid of Alexander .
    Right.

Troy Aikman was very vocal when asked about the Cowboy's offensive woes. One of his comments was "I still don't understand why they got rid of Frank Pollack."
    He has a very high regard for him.

Pollack has done a good job of making chicken salad out of chichen isht. Wish they had some of that on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Enon Bengal View Post
    ^^ job saving move by harghballs?
    Found it funny that last week, Lamar was lined out wide in the red zone... and he was wide open.. Flacco threw it into coverage down the middle.

I doubt they make the change. Flacco isn't great, for sure... and Lamar can certainly run, but he's not an accurate thrower.

Yeesh, the Steelers may have beaten the Panthers in the first quarter.

I think Ju Ju managed to equal John Ross's career yardage stats on one play.

We aren't catching Pittsburgh. They are rounding into form and that defense is starting to catch up with the offense. The pressure they were getting last night against a team we could barely get any against was impressive. TJ Watt is going to be just as good as his brother, so that is awesome.

Have to hope they rest week 17, but knowing how much they dislike us, I'm sure the starters are going out there unless they are just that confident that they can smack us in their stadium the week after, which feels to me like a near certainty with the way they own us.

There will be no change in the PIT v CIN balance of power until Marvin is gone.

8. Its going to take more than that.

At this point this whole team/organization is damaged goods re:PIT. Its going to take serious personnel turnover (prob on both sides) for us to have a shot at taking the upper hand.

Quote Originally Posted by mullichicken25 View Post
    Its going to take more than that.

At this point this whole team/organization is damaged goods re:PIT. Its going to take serious personnel turnover (prob on both sides) for us to have a shot at taking the upper hand.
    Certainly need some better players but IMO attitude change goes a long way in this league. I've seen too many teams turn it around in a single season (worst to first) that I have to believe a new attitude brought by the right new coach is at least 80% of the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorclaws View Post
    There's a rumor out there now that Lamar Jackson may take over for the Ravens starting with our game. Not sure I believe the rumor, or if that'd even be a good thing.

Flacco has a hip injury. He’s now in doubt for the Bengals game.