Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 2018 Draft Talk

As “boring” as it might be, would you guys consider going RT and C at 1 and 2?

I’d be a lot more open to it if we signed a FA LB.

I just spent 15 minutes watching Taven Bryan clips.

I am fully erect.

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post

I'm hoping RT in 1, TE in 2, and C in 3. McG, Gesicki, and Ragnow works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post

I am fully erect.
    His combine numbers and right up had him near the top of my list for tonight, and he also fits in our zone -- at least as earlier predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    I think this would be ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post

We should sign a FA LB. There are a ton of them and that market seems slow. I love the idea.

I am fully erect.
    Good to know.

He’s a tremendous athlete but I watched him quite a bit this year because I’d read an article about him. Cool story... from Wyoming, father was a Navy Seal and they work out together. He will make some splash plays but he gets washed out quite a bit too. One of those “better athlete than players” at his point - kinda like Malik Jefferson. Knew he would test well. I guess he’s got quite the personality.

If you can harness his ability and make him more consistent he could be a great player.

I am fully erect.

Its like watching the DT version of David Pollack.

First time I've watched Bryan. Just did his highlights, not full game stuff, and I can see why some of you guys like him. His get off is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    I think we need to try to add one impact defender with one of the first 3 picks instead of going all offense.

I would definitely be down for multiple OL in the first 3 rounds though. If we do nothing this offseason else but fix that position group for the medium-long term, I'll chalk it up as a success.