Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Draft Talk

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
    Who is the best run blacking RT in the draft?
    My favorite is Tyrell Crosby...although some think he might need a redshirt year because he played in a gimmicky scheme at Oregon. He's as mean as an ex-wife and a road grader in the run game.

Probably should mention McGlinchey here as well. As a pure OLT prospect I didn't like him much but most of my criticisms evaporate if looked at as a ORT prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    My favorite is Tyrell Crosby...although some think he might need a redshirt year because he played in a gimmicky scheme at Oregon. He's as mean as an ex-wife and a road grader in the run game.

Probably should mention McGlinchey here as well. As a pure OLT prospect I didn't like him much but most of my criticisms evaporate if looked at as a ORT prospect.
    Thanks, will watch...

My favorite at 21 is Isaiah Wynn. I know Joe Goodberry loves him. He was a G in college, but I bet he could play RT too...

McGlinchey is the best run blocking tackle in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    My favorite at 21 is Isaiah Wynn. I know Joe Goodberry loves him. He was a G in college, but I bet he could play RT too...
    Wynn played T at GA this past year, so he's plenty versatile. He, Daniels and Hernandez are my favorite OL this year and I think it's highly likely that all will be there when the Bengals pick in round 1.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    Wynn played T at GA this past year, so he's plenty versatile. He, Daniels and Hernandez are my favorite OL this year and I think it's highly likely that all will be there when the Bengals pick in round 1.
    What are the changes that any one of them would be there in the second round?

No way on Daniels and Wynn. Doubtful on Hernandez too.

What about price?

With his injury thing? Maybe he falls.

Possibly Hernandez but no on Daniels and Wynn... and I think what can help there is some of the OT guys going off the board in late 1 and early 2 like McGlinchey and Williams and even someone like O’Neil or Crosby. Another 6 weeks until the draft and things could change with medical, etc.