Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bengals TRADE for Cordy Glenn!!

Quote Originally Posted by happyrid View Post
    Like this though the fall from 12 to 21 is tough.

Maybe brings McGlinchey, Daniels and Price into play and they really get aggressive in fixing the OL.

I actually really like that they don’t lose any picks with the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    More:

I am SUPER pumped they won't be reaching for a T at 12 now. Or tempted to. Hobson is probably in mourning.
    IMO Hobson is going to love this move. Nutshelled, the Bengals managed to find the trade down partner Hobson couldn't find in his media mock.

Also, the trade compensation cost wasn't as high as I first heard. NFL Networks Peter Schrager first reported the Bengals were swapping picks with the Bills in the 1st, 5th, and 6th round. Quickly updated his report with news of the lesser cost minutes later.

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    IMO Hobson is going to love this move. Nutshelled, the Bengals managed to find the trade down partner Hobson couldn't find in his media mock.

Also, the trade compensation cost wasn't as high as I first heard. NFL Networks Peter Schrager first reported the Bengals were swapping picks with the Bills in the 1st, 5th, and 6th round. Quickly updated his report with news of the lesser cost minutes later.
    We get a bump from 187 to 158. So almost 30 spots in the later part of the draft.

Not totally shocking but the Bengals have not publicly announced the trade. Nor have the Bills.

Now Hobson has an article up

I don’t know much about him. Any reason buffalo wanted to move on?

Quote Originally Posted by whodeyjc View Post
    I don’t know much about him. Any reason buffalo wanted to move on?
    1. Money.
    2. Injuries

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Now Hobson has an article up
    With the obligatory "now we are out on other FAs AND we won't be able to sign our own guys" message.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    1. Money.
    2. Injuries
    I also think that this particular Buffalo staff wasn't as enamored with Glenn as the previous regime was. He's been rumored to be on the block for quite awhile.

When I saw JuWan James might be available, I thought he might be coming here. Glenn is a much better player IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    1. Money.
    2. Injuries
    3. Dawkins. Rookie had played the position for them during his injury and done well.