Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Offseason, the sequel

He's cleared. Has been since the end of OTAs. He's ready. That line is 100% better now with Glenn and Price than the piece of **** line they ended the year with. Even with RT still to be sorted out. I have them with 11 wins this year. I am bullish as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    He's cleared. Has been since the end of OTAs. He's ready. That line is 100% better now with Glenn and Price than the piece of **** line they ended the year with. Even with RT still to be sorted out. I have them with 11 wins this year. I am bullish as hell.
    I don't have a schedule in front of me, but safe to say your cow is bigger than mine. So much would have to go right and from the very start too. That said, I think they're better than last years 7 win team. How much? I think they're on the cusp of contending. Couldn't guess when or if it happens but if I had to I'd pick the home game against Pittsburgh, Week 6. Win that one and they're probably 4-2, maybe better.

Lose and you're still a .500 team, maybe worse.
    Last edited by HOF; 07-18-2018 at 09:48 AM.

My usual hedge with season predictions is +1/-1 to either side. I confirm I am firmly in the 10-6/12-4 range, picking 11-5. The only hedge is if something happens to Dalton. But, otherwise, there is no excuse for this team to be anything less than in the playoffs and chasing home field advantage. They have all the pieces to be really good.

ETA - I think I have been on these kinds of boards long enough with most of you on here to know I am not usually optimistic. This season just feels very different to me, in a good way.

Showing my work:

At Colts - W
    Home Ravens - W
    At Panthers - L
    At Falcons - L
    Home Dolphins - W
    Home Steelers - W
    At Chiefs - L
    Home Tampa - W
    Bye
    Home Saints - W
    At Ravens -W
    Home Browns - L
    Home Broncos - W
    At Chargers - W
    Home Raiders - W
    At Browns - W
    At Steelers - L

7-1 at home and 4-4 on the road
    Last edited by membengal; 07-17-2018 at 04:14 PM.

Cincy Jungle@CincyJungle 14h14 hours agoMore

#Bengals place DL Gaelin Elmore on reserve/retired list

Season opens in 50 days.

This pass rush/secondary combination has the potential to be something truly special in 2018. Couple with with an increased role for a lighter Joe Mixon and a healthy Ross there's serious reason for optimism this upcoming season.