Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Cutting the Cord?

1. Yeah, Reddit is the way to go. I would have been fine with buying Sunday Ticket as a standalone service, but since DirecTV serves my apartment building I can't do that. Now neither DirecTV or the NFL get my money. Sucks for them!
    ORANGE n BLACK

Quote Originally Posted by Orange n Black View Post
    Yeah, Reddit is the way to go. I would have been fine with buying Sunday Ticket as a standalone service, but since DirecTV serves my apartment building I can't do that. Now neither DirecTV or the NFL get my money. Sucks for them!

it shocks me that they don't have a standalone service like Netflix or Hulu. Maybe waiting for the Direct TV contract to end?

Nice, finally found a reliable hdmi to Composite adapter for games I’ll need to stream.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorclaws View Post
    If I ever lose grandfathered pricing on YoutubeTV I'd likely give Hulu a shot, but I don't want to lose my $35 price.

Trying out Youtube Tv. Been very impressed so far, but I just added it last night.

better channel selection than Hulu and thus far it’s faster and smoother. Hulu’s Channel guide needs some work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Trying out Youtube Tv. Been very impressed so far, but I just added it last night.

better channel selection than Hulu and thus far it’s faster and smoother. Hulu’s Channel guide needs some work.
    Fyi, you can customize the guide order as well. I think you need to do it on a computer though.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorclaws View Post
    Fyi, you can customize the guide order as well. I think you need to do it on a computer though.
    I was able to do it from cell phone app.

The the app is incredibly smooth. Best streaming app I’ve seen.