Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cutting the Cord?

Quote Originally Posted by gatorclaws View Post
    Fyi, I believe all preseason games are blacked out from streaming services for local markets. Still need an antenna for that.
    Or a VPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    you can still buy GamePass mid season right?
    Yes, and price goes down...

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
    Yes, and price goes down...

Its not not live though right?

Its not not live though right?
    If you do the whole VPN rigamarole and make the system think you are overseas then yes, the games are live. All of them, no blackouts ever, etc.

Crap, found a flaw in my Hulu plan. Since we get Dayton CBS, there are weeks where they may choose to air the Browns game instead of the Bengals game, like tonight.

Just counted and this potentially impacts 8 games, which honestly was much less than I was expecting. Hoping CBS chooses the Bengals for most of those.

Had a slight scare today, but FYI Hulu counts as a tv provider for the ESPN channel/app so you can get games on ABC.

curious if anyone has CBS all access here?

8. Decided not to go with one of the Sunday ticket or gamepass options. Watching on a stream from reddit, chromecast from laptop to my TV.

Literally the best quality stream I’ve ever had. Actually better quality than broadcast TV I think. I used directvs streaming service for years and this is significantly better.

Quote Originally Posted by mullichicken25 View Post
    Decided not to go with one of the Sunday ticket or gamepass options. Watching on a stream from reddit, chromecast from laptop to my TV.

Literally the best quality stream I’ve ever had. Actually better quality than broadcast TV I think. I used directvs streaming service for years and this is significantly better.
    Seems crazy that the NFL doesn't offer people an affordable way to stream games. Instead, they get nothing when people find free alternatives. Not only that but like you said the icing on the cake is NFL doesn't even offer the quality and ease of use of the alternatives.

And for everyone, they post Redzone streams over there also.