Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Week 2, Ravens: What Went Right, Wrong and Sideways

Quote Originally Posted by whodeyjc View Post
    Hubbard. Goodness. Looks like a homerun pick.
    Sounds terrible, I admit, but I can't describe how happy I was to hear MJ injured his knee.

Hate that it came to that but I have absolutely zero faith in the Bengals doing the right thing when it comes to MJ.

2. I can't entirely say the end of 1H was mismanaged as much as Aikman was hating on the Bengals for it. The offense was clicking, go for the throat. With two TOs though, they probably should have run a delayed draw or something on 2nd down to at least get the Ravens to burn a TO. They didn't make the same mistake in 2H though, good on em.
    ORANGE n BLACK

Quote Originally Posted by Orange n Black View Post
    I can't entirely say the end of 1H was mismanaged as much as Aikman was hating on the Bengals for it. The offense was clicking, go for the throat. With two TOs though, they probably should have run a delayed draw or something on 2nd down to at least get the Ravens to burn a TO. They didn't make the same mistake in 2H though, good on em.
    If we score a TD and go up 35-7 at half no one is talking about it.

If we just tried running the clock out everyone would be mad he was too conservative.

Only thing I would have maybe done differently is run on first down to get the clock going then start to pass.

But I will rarely get mad at Marv for being too aggressive since I usually bash him for being too conservative.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    I’ll still defend the end of the half play calling. We should want this team to learn to go for the kill, even if it doesn’t always succeed.
    They should have run the ball at least once on that possession.