Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Week 4: Post Game Notes, Falcons

I’m not worried about Glenn. Guy has been toughing it out through a knee injury.

Cant post the video at the moment but Goodbery has a tweet with video showing that Tony MCRae wasn’t offsides on the blocked field goal. Darrin Simmons also spoke out saying it shouldn’t have been a flag.

I thought he timed it perfectly, myself. I think he gets one this year.

The video makes it clear it should not have been a flag. That was sublime, the timing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Cant post the video at the moment but Goodbery has a tweet with video showing that Tony MCRae wasn’t offsides on the blocked field goal. Darrin Simmons also spoke out saying it shouldn’t have been a flag.

here it is.

GoodberryVerified account @JoeGoodberry 23h23 hours agoMore

Tony McRae got such a perfect jump on this blocked kick that the refs called offsides.

timestamp vid.

Josh Cohen@jco3215 23h23 hours agoMore

With the popularity of the "Seattle" single-high defenses around the league, offensive coordinators are drawing up some killer route concepts to beat it.
    Bill Lazor in Cincy.
    Essentially 4 verts w/ wheel routes - seriously stresses cover 3
    #CINvsATL

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    timestamp vid.

Josh Cohen@jco3215 23h23 hours agoMore

With the popularity of the "Seattle" single-high defenses around the league, offensive coordinators are drawing up some killer route concepts to beat it.
    Bill Lazor in Cincy.
    Essentially 4 verts w/ wheel routes - seriously stresses cover 3
    #CINvsATL

put in a few wrinkles off of this play, and I really don't know how a defense consistently defends that formation.

NFL Head office says the hands to the face call on Bobby Hart that cost the Bengals 4 points was incorrect.