Thread: This has to be cool for Lions' fans

This has to be cool for Lions' fans

Coach Shwartz was defending himself against charges of running up the score.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...wartz_goe.html

As a 49ers fan I would LOVE to have to explain running up the score to the press. I'm guessing Lions' fans are loving it too.

Quote Originally Posted by msclemons View Post
    Coach Shwartz was defending himself against charges of running up the score.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...wartz_goe.html

As a 49ers fan I would LOVE to have to explain running up the score to the press. I'm guessing Lions' fans are loving it too.
    THAT is funny, I hadn't seen that article. If you're complaining about the LIONS running up the score, wow! This is kind of refreshing, for the first time EVER as a Lion fan, I kinda feel like we were the big, bad & mean bullies. Good stuff!

I vote lioneyz for best signature on FP.
    -I Love the Lions going into FU mode.I only hope they get a monday home game next year .Will Millen make that trip?
    Last edited by Colts01; 12-30-2010 at 10:54 AM.
    There is only one immutable law in life - in a gentleman's toilet, incoming traffic has the right of way.
    -Hugh Leonard

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Colts01 View Post
    I have to vote brauneyz for now.

I only hope they get a monday home game next year .Will Millen make that trip?
    Leaving aside the hope that it isn't an issue for him professionally, and assuming the assignment comes up, I'm mostly curious about whether he'd make it out again.

Blog Entries
    I don't know if I would even want to show up at that stadium. I know Millen is a professional, but that has to be awkward.
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." - Mark Twain

One thing we know for sure from his signature, lioneyz (which according to FP protocol is pronounced lie-un-ee zee) was born sometime between '57 (last Lions' title) and '83 (when Bobby Hebert's Michigan Panthers won the USFL Championship).

Quote Originally Posted by FessJL0861 View Post
    I don't know if I would even want to show up at that stadium. I know Millen is a professional, but that has to be awkward.
    The boos would be epic. People would show up early for the sole purpose of booing Millen. That scene would be like College Gameday's evil twin.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.

Thanks for the comments regarding the signature. I know SERIOUS Saint fans from when they were the 'Aint's' and lived in Buc country for quite a bit. DAMN! They both REALLY sucked, too! Even when I was a kid (born in 69, good call Andy) the Patriots BLEW worse than the Lions. Nobody even watched Patriots when they played against THEIR own team. Jeeze, the tide has GOT to turn at some point! PLEEEAAAAASSSE!

Quote Originally Posted by Colts01 View Post
    -I Love the Lions going into FU mode.I only hope they get a monday home game next year .Will Millen make that trip?
    If Millen makes that trip, he may get lynched.
    Screw you guys, I'm going home.