Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 5: Post Game Notes, Dolphins

Joe Mixon first 11 carries: 16 yards.

Joe Mixon second 11 carries: 77 yards.

I didn't think it would pay off, but credit Bill Lazor for sticking with the run game despite trailing in the second half.Dehner

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    The loss of Ross shows up most in Boyd’s reduced stats.
    I'd say the loss of Tyler Eifert coupled with Cordy Glenn's 3rd straight poor performance had a much bigger impact on the passing game than Ross's missing decoy routes.

Give Dalton time to throw and Boyd will produce whether Ross is on the field or not. It's been proven.

Seemed like Andy was pressured every throw.

The line better play better next week.

Biggest thing about this Bengals team: You can find ways to mask o-line problems and you can adjust your defense when it has issues. But you really can't teach a team to finish games, and you certainly can't teach a team to have a killer instinct like this one seems to have.- Katherine Terrell

Dre Kirkpatrick: "They was acting like they had the game won, taunting the quarterback. I told them boys, this s*** ain't over." @fox19 #Bengals- Jeremy Rauch

Cameron Wolfe

Marvin Lewis on Dolphins after the Laremy Tunsil injury: “They didn’t seem to want to help the guy when they left the guy out there. Our guys did a nice job, whether it was pressure or holding or whatever. We had blood in the water, and we went after it.”

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    I'd say the loss of Tyler Eifert coupled with Cordy Glenn's 3rd straight poor performance had a much bigger impact on the passing game than Ross's missing decoy routes.

Give Dalton time to throw and Boyd will produce whether Ross is on the field or not. It's been proven.
    I disagree. Ross's speed makes the D play straight up, and puts the third corner or a safety on Boyd, where his polished route running makes a Difference.