Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 6 Notes: Steelers at Bengals

TE Matt Lengel is back.

Kroft in a boot

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post

Tyler Boyd has some big catches against Pittsburgh, but now he's a regular leading the Bengals with 30 catches.
    [/URL]

[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [/FONT][/COLOR]
    A picture of Tyler Boyd doing what John Ross apologists claim he can't do.

TJ Watt terrifies me. I think he could absolutely wreck the gameplan.

Quote Originally Posted by whodeyjc View Post
    TJ Watt terrifies me. I think he could absolutely wreck the gameplan.
    He’s a handful as a pass rusher but if you run at him or force him to cover the pass, that can set him on his heels a bit.

Jay Morrison

Marvin would not rule out Gio or Ross. Said both working hard to be able to go Sunday. “It’s simple around here. You have to practice to play.” Practice starts at 1 and we’ll see if either is out there and in what capacity.

Ross practicing. Gio on the rehab field.

Bengals sign DB Demetrius Cox to practice squad.

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    A picture of Tyler Boyd doing what John Ross apologists claim he can't do.
    It’s not that he can’t do it. His speed doesn’t scare people and force a safety to his side the way Ross does.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    It’s not Ben that makes me feel like that. It’s Marvin. My rage and dread comes from believing we will blow it no matter what.

I don’t bother trying to go to this game anymore. I let my brother take some friends. I may not even watch it. I might just DVR it, and rake leaves on Sunday. If we win, I’ll watch it. If not, I might not...

Marvin’s teams have been so colossally bad in this game, it’s just not entertainment.
    I vowed, after that January 2016 night, to never again attend a game against those bastards in my stadium. Or to even watch them play us on the Telly. I cannot stomach the sight of either them, or their alleged fans. Just can't do it. Plenty of things to do outside on Sunday...no sense in bringing on the aggravation.