Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 6: News from the Other Side of the Aisle, Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Idiots

will graves

Talking to Bud Dupree today about returning to Cincy after the weirdness/tragicness/awfulness of last visit, he shared this: said he and Vince W weren't sure how Shazier was hurt. Thought he was hit blindside. Spent rest of 1H trying to exact revenge. Didn't see replay till half.
    Just watched Teddy Bruschi claim the new helmet rule was passed specifically because of Shazier. Said it's now the second rule change the NFL has had to put in place because Shazier doesn't know or hasn't been coached the proper way to tackle.

Not surprised idiot Steeler players were looking for imaginary revenge. They're coached that way. Consider, the two teams haven't played yet but the Steelers are leading the NFL in penalties, yards, and personal fouls.

Dirty football and Steeler football are one and the same. It's part of their steroid altered DNA.

There’s literally video evidence you moron

Schefter

Antonio Brown on recent legal issues: “It has now been made public that two lawsuits containing false claims have been filed against me. The facts will soon come out that prove my innocence. My focus will remain on football and I will not let the cases serve as a distraction.”

There’s literally video evidence you moron

Schefter

Antonio Brown on recent legal issues: “It has now been made public that two lawsuits containing false claims have been filed against me. The facts will soon come out that prove my innocence. My focus will remain on football and I will not let the cases serve as a distraction.”

Unless the video evidence pulls a Big Ben, and gets magically corrupted in the evidence room....

I really do genuinely loathe that franchise.

Idiots

will graves

Talking to Bud Dupree today about returning to Cincy after the weirdness/tragicness/awfulness of last visit, he shared this: said he and Vince W weren't sure how Shazier was hurt. Thought he was hit blindside. Spent rest of 1H trying to exact revenge. Didn't see replay till half.
    Then they spent the second half trying to hurt guys because Bud and Vince are wangs....

Didn’t shuster try to murder burfict happen later in that same game?
    Last edited by membengal; 10-11-2018 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    Didn’t shuster trying to murder burfict happen later in that same game?

Yes.

Murder or chippy play?

BTSC Steelers@btsteelcurtain 1h1 hour agoMore

#Steelers Podcast: A huge Week 6 game with huge implications vs. the Bengals

https://t.co/t3W4MG09pf

BTSC Steelers@btsteelcurtain 10h10 hours agoMore

Steelers used a lot of two TE sets against the Falcons #Steelers

https://t.co/b2cn7mkpNi