Oklahoma St. RB Justice Hill
    LSU CB Greedy Williams

Gonna be two-tweet list before long.

based on twitter, it sounds like he gives the Bengals LSU LB Devin White

ESPNVerified account @espnFollowingFollowing
    @espn

More

@McShay13's first 2019 NFL Mock Draft IS HERE https://es.pn/2Qpp9XS
    Last edited by Bengals1181; 12-13-2018 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    based on twitter, it sounds like he gives the Bengals LSU LB Devin White

ESPNVerified account @espnFollowingFollowing
    @espn

More

@McShay13's first 2019 NFL Mock Draft IS HERE https://es.pn/2Qpp9XS
    I can confirm that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    [FONT="]
    Chase GoodbreadVerified account @ChaseGoodbreadFollowingFollowing
    @ChaseGoodbread

More

[/FONT]
    Skipping bowl games:

Iowa TE Noah Fant
    S.Carolina WR Deebo Samuel
    Michigan DL Rashan Gary
    Houston DL Ed Oliver
    NCST WR Kelvin Harmon
    ASU WR N'Keal Harry
    Oklahoma St. RB Justice Hill
    LSU CB Greedy Williams

Gonna be two-tweet list before long.

Fortunately DreMont Jones won't be on that list. He's going to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    If they don't go QB, he's the guy I want most. But a lot of moxperts have him going 5-10.
    Could be a rare example of team need and BPA aligning into the perfect pick. Matt Miller currently has White ranked 4th overall, but I would expect him to slide a bit after QB's and OT's are pushed up.

That said, I have to wonder if the Bengals would pick any LB that early or if they'd repeat last years trick and trade back into the 20's instead of staying put to draft any LB prospect.

Imagine for a minute that the Bengals are on the clock in around 1. A new offensive minded head coach is hired not named Hue. Jonah Williams, OT Alabama, Devin White, LB LSU and Dwayne Haskins, QB, OSU are all available. Who do you want the Bengals to take and why?

Imagine for a minute that the Bengals are on the clock in around 1. A new offensive minded head coach is hired not named Hue. Jonah Williams, OT Alabama, Devin White, LB LSU and Dwayne Haskins, QB, OSU are all available. Who do you want the Bengals to take and why?
    LB. It's our worst position.

Hard to say much without knowing where the Bengals draft slot is. All things being equal I would take White over Williams but when it comes to drafting I'm painfully aware how all things aren't equal for the Bengals. In fact I have a very hard time picturing the Bengals using a Top10 pick on any LB prospect. However, I don't share those concerns about OLT...a position they'll happily reach or settle for.

To further clarify, the higher the Bengals draft the less flexible I'd be. Or if you prefer, the more rigid I'd be in sticking to their board. For example, if they're drafting near the Top5 I'd select whatever blue chip was still available regardless of position, including DT. I'm fully aware that's not a position of pressing need but it does match the strength of the draft and for the Bengals to consider selecting any other position they'd first have to pass on one of the better players who play on the defensive line. And I'd be willing to do that for the right player.

That said, I wouldn't pass on Ed Oliver for Dwayne Haskins.

I’ve been begging for a first round linebacker to anchor this defense for years now. Building the defense around a guy like Burfict you can’t trust to ever be on the field has been a disaster. White sounds like the perfect cornerstone we need. Go get him!

I’ll have to watch more of white. His auburn tape is not impressive at all.