Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 16: Bengals at Browns Game Thread

I want to see a rule where, once you have been eliminated from playoff contention you are no longer allowed to punt.

I guess it’s now safe to conclude that Jeff Driskel is not the answer...

Just picking on Shawn.

Damn - Landry throws a better ball than any of our QB’s

Guys, I don't think we're very good

I’m not sure how much more abortion of this I can watch.

Other than Mixon, we have NOTHING on offense.

We supposedly have talent on Defense, but they don’t seem to give a damn...

Did the announcers really just show a replay to highlight a “good block” that was literally Landry grabbing a defender by the arm?

Heh. I just got home from the mall AND the grocery store, and I’ve had a much better day than anyone in Cincinnati who stayed home and turned on the game...

Is any part of the first half worth rewinding to see, or should I just doze off to the rest of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    Heh. I just got home from the mall AND the grocery store, and I’ve had a much better day than anyone in Cincinnati who stayed home and turned on the game...

Is any part of the first half worth rewinding to see, or should I just doze off to the rest of the game?

#Bengals offense in the first half:

20 plays
    36 yards
    4 first downs
    0-5 on third downs
    Jeff Driskel 2 for 6 for 3 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post

Don’t waste your time and rewind. All you need to know, Jarvis Landry had 60 more yards passing in the first half then Driskel.