Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 71 to 76 of 76

Thread: Week 16: Bengals at Browns Game Thread

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    Yeah cause clearly I said everyone loves baker. Learn to read man.

    If you don’t think there are a lot of young football fans between the age of 16-30 that love baker mayfield then you are just wrong.


    And I specifically used barstool because in this case I was talking specifically about young males which is what barsto is primarily comprised of. So a better analogy would be if we were talking about conservative right wing POSs and I quoted brietbart which would be fair if we were talking about that specific demographic of far right wing conservatives.
    The guys who follow Barstool are not representative of most young people/men/sportsfans.

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengalbro View Post
    The guys who follow Barstool are not representative of most young people/men/sportsfans.
    You are just arguing to argue. Fact of the matter is there are tons of people that like baker mayfield. There are a lot of people that hate him like you. I’m not arguing that. You seem to think 95 percent of people agree with you and hate him which is just flat wrong.

    Feel free to respond but I’m done with this argument. Classic MW.

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    You are just arguing to argue. Fact of the matter is there are tons of people that like baker mayfield. There are a lot of people that hate him like you. I’m not arguing that. You seem to think 95 percent of people agree with you and hate him which is just flat wrong.

    Feel free to respond but I’m done with this argument. Classic MW.
    Your argument wasn't that people did or did not hate Baker. It was that people under 35 think the way he acts was cool. And your evidence was some people like Barstool sports. Of course people like Mayfield. Of course people like Barstool sports. You tried to create this dividing line at 35. I was saying it has nothing to do with age. There are a holes at every age.

  4. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengalbro View Post
    Your argument wasn't that people did or did not hate Baker. It was that people under 35 think the way he acts was cool. And your evidence was some people like Barstool sports. Of course people like Mayfield. Of course people like Barstool sports. You tried to create this dividing line at 35. I was saying it has nothing to do with age. There are a holes at every age.
    The 35 number was just an arbitrary number. But I’m 100 percent confident that there is some age divide that will have an impact on thoughts on players like baker. Not saying all people under and age like him and over an age hate him but it definitely has an impact.

    Your just wrong if you don’t think young people are attracted to and gravitate towards the players like mayfield that have that moxie vs older people that tend to be a bit more old school and hate the new celebration rules and stuff like that.

    Ask anyone else to chime in and I’ll be they agree.

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    The 35 number was just an arbitrary number. But I’m 100 percent confident that there is some age divide that will have an impact on thoughts on players like baker. Not saying all people under and age like him and over an age hate him but it definitely has an impact.

    Your just wrong if you don’t think young people are attracted to and gravitate towards the players like mayfield that have that moxie vs older people that tend to be a bit more old school and hate the new celebration rules and stuff like that.

    Ask anyone else to chime in and I’ll be they agree.
    I think we are defining moxie differently. Otherwise we are good....Now back to productive conversations.....New coach?

  6. #76
    Browns game is over--can somebody lock this thread before it devolves into a Go Bengals pissing contest?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •