Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 17 Notes: Bengals at Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by mongo View Post
    Woah there, buddy. I don’t see us holding Pittsburgh to just one field goal. 47-10.

We might. They just put their kicker on IR.

Schefter

Bengals placed WR Tyler Boyd, CB Dre Kirkpatrick and LB Jordan Evans on Reserve/Injured list. To fill their positions on the roster, Bengals signed three players off the practice squad — HB Quinton Flowers, OT Kent Perkins and WR Hunter Sharp.

At this point, I’m wondering “If the Steelers slaughter the Bengals, but no one watches it, is Big Ben still an absolute d-bag?”

Schefter

Not a lot of optimism that WR Antonio Brown, listed as questionable for Sunday due to knee soreness, will play against the Bengals, per sources. Brown’s knee has not responded well to last week’s game on turf, and he did not take part in Saturday practice. Final decision Sunday.

Oh what might have been. Bengals/Steelers clash almost irrelevant. Maybe that will take some of the chippy out of the rivalry.

Browns at Baltimore will determine the division. How much does a fledgling new Cleveland team hate the old Browns? Not enough, I'm guessing. Browns only need one more surprise to complete the AFCN trifecta.

This will hopefully be the last time I have to see Marvin's clueless face on the sidelines...

Quote Originally Posted by Arkansas Bengal View Post
    This will hopefully be the last time I have to see Marvin's clueless face on the sidelines...
    Sadly, Lance McAlister had a tweet yesterday saying saying it's not only believed Marvin will be back next season, but will be back because HE IS CHOOSING to come back.... How horrible is that to absorb?!