Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Coaching Carousel

Gase to the Jets.

McCarthey not going to coach next year.

Dolphins and Bengals only two teams with openings left. Bieniemy only common interview. Dolphins interviewing their special teams coach Friday.*

Mike McCarthy to sit out the year

Interesting. I don't know much about Taylor, but I do like Bieniemy.

Once they land on a HC, who's on the rest of the staff will be big, especially whether or not they can snag some good coordinators - and I'd hope that they could keep Simmons and Pollack, too. Not crazy about the other position coaches... and I saw also where Brayden Coombs (assistant STs) will likely end up in GB.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalbro View Post
    Dolphins and Bengals only two teams with openings left. Bieniemy only common interview. Dolphins interviewing their special teams coach Friday.*
    Folks seem to think that Kris Richard (Dallas secondary coach, former Seattle DC) will get the Miami gig.

Paul Dehner Jr. Retweeted
    ig: josinaanderson
    ‏Verified account @JosinaAnderson
    22m22 minutes ago

I'm told the #Cardinals are planning to hire Vance Joseph as defensive coordinator, per sources. They are still in discussions on a deal.
    44 replies 286 retweets 536 likes

Quote Originally Posted by Arkansas Bengal View Post
    Paul Dehner Jr. Retweeted
    ig: josinaanderson
    ‏Verified account @JosinaAnderson
    22m22 minutes ago

I'm told the #Cardinals are planning to hire Vance Joseph as defensive coordinator, per sources. They are still in discussions on a deal.
    44 replies 286 retweets 536 likes
    Think that's signed off now. Also Gregg Williams is DC for the J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets.