Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marvin decision coming today?

Part 1 of keeping me a Bengal fan is complete.

Now if Hue is hired...

First step towards a successful offseason but they need to make several good smart moves going forward if they want to get the fan base back.

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    First step towards a successful offseason but they need to make several good smart moves going forward if they want to get the fan base back.
    I’m hardly a baseball guy, but the baseball people I know have really thought the Reds have made smart moves this offseason. It would be cool if the Bengals followed suit.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    More surprised Marvin is out. I thought Mike would keep him, especially since it appears he's owed $ for next year.

Bottom line, Marvin was affecting the bottom line... just saw that they were 31st in attendance, only above the orphan SD/LA Chargers.
    Bengal fan base as low as I can ever remember. No playoff victories in 16 seasons is bad enough, but near complete inability to beat the Steelers broke the strongest back. Everybody broke.

I'm guessing the fan base is still very much in wait and see mode. The next decision they make is going to be huge.

Jay glazer

Marvin Lewis was stepping away last year. Mike Brown convinced him to come back for one more year by agreeing to give him a 2-year guaranteed deal. Was always the plan for Marvin to coach this one year, which is why yesterday I reported he would be out.

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    Bengal fan base as low as I can ever remember. No playoff victories in 16 seasons is bad enough, but near complete inability to beat the Steelers broke the strongest back. Everybody broke.

I'm guessing the fan base is still very much in wait and see mode. The next decision they make is going to be hue.
    Fixed.

LOL