Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Thread

Playoff Thread

My Colts/Saints rematch is looking good.

Only game I want to see this weekend is the Chargers/Ratbirds. Hoping to see Baltimore get their asses beat at home.

Die Ratbirds Die!!!

About as good as it could have gone. Jackson looks terrible most of the game and the Ravens lose.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgBengal View Post
    About as good as it could have gone. Jackson looks terrible most of the game and the Ravens lose.
    Lots of long term implications from that game. Flacco, Harbaugh, Jackson. Perhaps biggest of all, the Browns and now Chargers have shown the blueprint for beating Baltimore's high school offense. Nutshelled, replace all of your LB's with safeties and CB's and bring the pass rush heat on every play. Don't be satisfied with keeping Jackson in the pocket. That's what Marvin Lewis would do. Bring maximum pressure and pretty soon every Lamar Jackson throw looks like a broken play.

The four remaining teams:

the four our highest scoring offenses on the season.

I think Saints and Chiefs would be fun to see.

I know I'm rooting for KC in the AFC. I don't know yet in the NFC, I like both the Rams and the Saints.

I can’t inagine any nfl fan rooting for the patriots next week unless they are an actual patriots fan.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    I can’t inagine any nfl fan rooting for the patriots next week unless they are an actual patriots fan.
    My second favorite since I'm from there. Only time I don't root for them is against the Bengals. But I totally get fans not liking them.

KC's got a good shot against them on Sunday. Especially playing at home.