Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who Are The Bengals Scouting? 2019

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    A lot to like there. Just the DL alone makes that trip worthwhile.
    From the start I've had Greedy Williams as one of three blue chippers who might fall to #11. I'm not going to change my mind after watching him run a 4.37 at Indy.

And I'll tale Ferrell over Wilkins. I think Montez Sweat stole some of Clelin's draft buzz, but both have to be in the conversation at #11.

Victor Cotto@RaidersSource 19h19 hours agoMore

#Raiders in attendance at Clemson Pro Day. Highlights per sources:Trayvon Mullen is a fast riser among scouts around the league. #49ers & Oak. included.Christian Wilkins: another riser, worked instantly with Titans Vrabel, Tomlin of Steelers & Bengal contingent.

if you want to play, "where's the Bengals folks"

Matthew Gann@matthewgann24 2d2 days agoMore

Replying to @Chris_Roling
    Zac Taylor, Duke Toban,and Bengals running back coach is at Kyler Murray's Pro Day

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    if you want to play, "where's the Bengals folks"

Yikes. How many people does it take to watch a guy bench 225#?

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    From the start I've had Greedy Williams as one of three blue chippers who might fall to #11. I'm not going to change my mind after watching him run a 4.37 at Indy.

And I'll tale Ferrell over Wilkins. I think Montez Sweat stole some of Clelin's draft buzz, but both have to be in the conversation at #11.
    Williams is really good... I like Ferrell better than Wilkins as well, but they're different players. Ferrell is more of an upfield guy, and a better athlete. Wilkins is more stout at the POA and he seems to have a lot of intangibles - leadership, maturity, etc. - he was the leader on that championship team.

What Williams can give you is a younger CB to pair with WJ3 - which would be a nice transition if he's ready to step in for Dre. I'd be OK with Webb in the slot and I still think they might have something with Phillips. Harris, I have no idea about - he really didn't play last year.

Rashan Gary one of the 39 visits

E
    Rashan Gary one of the 39 visits
    He killed the Combine and can makes some awesome plays but not as dominant in college as I’d expected/hoped. But he’ll go really high based on the fact that there aren’t many who can do what he can at his size, and some team will believe they can get more consistency from him.

Justin M

Fresno State WR KeeSean Johnson has a private visit set up with the Cincinnati #Bengals.

Fresno State WR KeeSean Johnson has a private visit set up with the Cincinnati #Bengals.
    Normally I don't like guys who misspell their own names, but then I remind myself they have four 6th round picks.