Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Free Agency Need to Knows

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    I can only hope they have been on the phone with them but this seems beyond obvious.
    Jets just signed CJ and Anthony Barr to upgrade from Lee. They'll cut him if they can't find a trade partner. He's good in coverage but a disappointment overall and he recently got suspended for peds. Might need redeeming.

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    Jets just signed CJ and Anthony Barr to upgrade from Lee. They'll cut him if they can't find a trade partner. He's good in coverage but a disappointment overall and he recently got suspended for peds. Might need redeeming.
    Barr backed out and is going back to Minny. Wonder if that would make them keep Lee or not.

I'm guessing they will still try to move on. Seems like there are questions about his maturity between them deactivating him, the fight with his girlfriend, and the PEDs. Probably just makes them a bigger threat to poach one of the drafts top linebackers. Could easily see them drop back and take someone like Bush before we get a chance.

Per Dehner, Dennard is seeking $10M/yr

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Per Dehner, Dennard is seeking $10M/yr
    Not to quibble, but he said...north of ten million. Also admitted negotiations broke down last year and sides haven't reopened talks since.

Fwiw I don't believe the stuff about the Bengals still being interested if Dennard can't find the deal he wants. Anarumo seems committed to Webb.

They've moved on.