Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Player Visits

E
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Vaughn McClure

Former Falcons DB Brian Poole scheduled to visit the Bengals after already reported visit to Jets, source says.
    Poole is interesting. Physical guy who can blitz, too. Not a speed demon but is pretty versatile... has played some safety as well as slot corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalbro View Post
    Would love Shaq Barrett

PFF ranks
    Shaquil Barrett DEN 48 Overall 75.9 Pass rush 72.5 Rund D 76.8 Coverage 57.1 Snaps 276

Poole v Dennard
    Overall 61.7 v 68.2
    Coverage 60.5 v 60.7
    Run 65.7 v 90.2 (7th)
    Pass Rush 75.2 v 57.3
    Snaps 833 vs 675

I’ve always like Shaq Barrett - can rush the passer and has had success there as a part-time guy. He’s looking for a larger role than what he had in Denver. Would be a solid add for sure. He’s kinda like a Carl Lawson starter kit. Wouldn’t want him out in space much, but moving forward, he can get after it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkansas Bengal View Post

John Miller set to visit Bengals

Posted by Josh Alper on March 14, 2019, 9:02 AM EDT
    Getty Images

The Bengals picked up tackle Cordy Glenn from the Bills last offseason and one of Glenn’s former teammates is set to visit with the team on Thursday.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that guard John Miller will be in Cincinnati to meet with the team.

Miller has spent the last four years with the Bills since entering the league as a third-round pick in 2015. He’s started 47 games over that span, including all 15 games he played during the 2018 season.

The Bengals re-signed right tackle Bobby Hart and have three other free agents on the offensive line. One of them is tackle Jake Fisher, although Fisher is trying to transition to tight end.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...visit-bengals/
    Pretty solid. A def8nite upgrade over Redmond, which isn’t saying a lot. For a guy who is supposedly so explosive, Redmond gave up a lot of pressures... this guy, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    Pretty solid. A def8nite upgrade over Redmond, which isn’t saying a lot.
    Replace Alex Redmond in the starting lineup and I wouldn't be surprised if both Bobby Hart and Billy Price suck a little bit less.

I have to admit I was never a big fan of Miller when he came out, but a few years later....his age and starting experience are an attractive combination.

Geoff mosher

Vinny Curry taking a free-agent tour. First stop for the former #Eagles defensive end is Cincinnati, per source. Will meet with #Bengals on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Geoff mosher

Vinny Curry taking a free-agent tour. First stop for the former #Eagles defensive end is Cincinnati, per source. Will meet with #Bengals on Monday.
    Interesting, as he's not the prototype Marvin Lewis has been so insistent on. Makes me look at the draft though a slightly different light if that's the case.