Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Bengals make first FA splash

Webb’s bass deal is 3 years 10.3M.

So the numbers are mostly coming in lower than first reported.

Either way should have enough cap room to sign at least one more guy. More depending on how much they’d want to eat into their money they set aside for no reason for draft picks. Or cut Tez.

Aaron wilson

B.W. Webb (Bengals) $10.5M, $2.5M gtd, $1.5M signing bonus, $1M March 20 roster bonus, $600K 5th 2020 roster bonus, $15,625 per game active annual, $500K playtimeincentive 2020-21; $500K base escalator 2020, $1M base escalator 2021; $250K workout bonus; salaries $1M, $2M, $2.9M

Seems like we've soured on doing 1 yr deals. We were rumored to want both Shaq and Barrett but they both went elsewhere on 1 yr deals.

I don't mind the 3 years deals at all... provided they are willing to cut people if/when they aren't working out.

Quote Originally Posted by gatorclaws View Post
    Seems like we've soured on doing 1 yr deals. We were rumored to want both Shaq and Barrett but they both went elsewhere on 1 yr deals.
    I think those are the same guys...

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    I think those are the same guys...
    Ha, meant Barrett and Poole

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Hobson

With Miller at RG Bills led NFL in rush yards per game in 2015-16
    War Pigs.

IMO another FA signing with more overall impact than the player involved might suggest. I wasn't kidding earlier when I wrote about the possibility Price and Hart improving the moment Redmond was replaced or returned to backup status.

Awesome.

Dehner

The three years is more coming from the NFLPA side of things. Not a #Bengals thing.

Bengals hosted DT Danny Shelton

Quez visiting the chiefs.