Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 119

Thread: 2019 non-Bengals Thread

  1. #1

    2019 non-Bengals Thread

    Seattle DL suspended 6 games.

    We play them week 1.

  2. #2
       
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    3,893
    Any chance that’s the entire Seattle defensive line getting suspended for 6 weeks?

  3. #3
    Just read about a dozen Antonio Brown updates. Didn't think I could laugh any harder until I stumbled on the news about Browns WR Antonio Calloway getting suspended for 4 games.

    Creepy Browns GM John Dorsey may need to sign the old Josh Gordon to replace the new Josh Gordon.

  4. #4
    Read a blurb on Rotoworld that Devin Bush was an animal last night. Wouldn’t that be something if the Steelers just managed to find another all-pro at linebacker after seemingly jumping us to get him?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by whodeyjc View Post
    Read a blurb on Rotoworld that Devin Bush was an animal last night. Wouldn’t that be something if the Steelers just managed to find another all-pro at linebacker after seemingly jumping us to get him?
    Wouldn’t be a shock. Really liked him in college - a real tone-setter who played sideline to sideline, and all 3 downs.

    Hate that he’s on the Steelers.
    Last edited by texbengal; 08-10-2019 at 09:13 AM.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    Just read about a dozen Antonio Brown updates. Didn't think I could laugh any harder until I stumbled on the news about Browns WR Antonio Calloway getting suspended for 4 games.

    Creepy Browns GM John Dorsey may need to sign the old Josh Gordon to replace the new Josh Gordon.

    Whether they’re good or not, Browns will be entertaining, if nothing else.

    Between Baker, Callaway, OBJ, Kareem Hunt, and Sheldon Richardson (and others), plus Dorsey and Freddy Kitchens, that’s a lot of personality and ego mixing together. On paper, they look strong - but that’s why they play the games.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by whodeyjc View Post
    Read a blurb on Rotoworld that Devin Bush was an animal last night. Wouldn’t that be something if the Steelers just managed to find another all-pro at linebacker after seemingly jumping us to get him?

    I’d still say a franchise left tackle would be the bigger win.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    I’d still say a franchise left tackle would be the bigger win.
    And I think they would have picked Williams even if Bush was still available.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by whodeyjc View Post
    Read a blurb on Rotoworld that Devin Bush was an animal last night. Wouldn’t that be something if the Steelers just managed to find another all-pro at linebacker after seemingly jumping us to get him?
    I watched him, had a nice 4th down stop and almost got his hands on a pick, but I thought he was relatively unspectacular playing deep into the 3rd qtr. Comparatively Brian Burns had 2 sacks on 8 plays for the Panthers.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    I’d still say a franchise left tackle would be the bigger win.
    I definitely agree. Its just frustrating that they seem to be able to pick these linebackers off with ease, while we can't seem to hit on one.

    I did go back and watch his highlights and it looked much more Preston Brown esque rather than Luke Kuechly esque stops. Most a few yards downfield after positive plays rather than impact stops.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •