Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Training Camp Thread

Great read. Taylor manages to be more open and forthcoming than Marvin without saying too much

Most interesting? The point about officials calling holding three times as often as last season. It's not just a Bengal problem.

Also thought the remarks about Taylor and Turner wanting to have the starting lineup set two weeks before the opener to better develop timing. Would have to assume that's the minimum standard. Also worth noting, if Jordan wins the job at OLG and Hopkins wins the job at OC the Bengals could nearly double that figure.

I’m thinking we are going to see Hopkins at LG and Price at Center, with Jordan being the top backup off the bench. He’s also going to be the 4th tackle.

Test

Glenn with a concussion, so we won't see the full line together until Seattle at the earliest in any event.

Sounds like they are doing whatever they need to to ensure Ross is ready for the opener.

Cant blame them with AJ down and Ross’ history.
    Last edited by Bengals1181; 08-19-2019 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Test
    If I write a post longer than a line or two in length it times out and tells me I have to sign in again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Sounds like they are doung whatever they need to to ensure Ross is ready for the opener.
    Cover him in bubble wrap and lock him in a tiny closet?

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    Cover him in bubble wrap and lock him in a tiny closet?

That might be where he is.

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    If I write a post longer than a line or two in length it times out and tells me I have to sign in again.

May he be acting up. Earlier at the top of the page it said something like “All forums are down!” Even though I was literally in this thread. Hence my post.