Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bengals/Redskins Preseason Game

Sutherland taking third team snaps at center.

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    I like this Willis guy. I don’t think that was OPI personally.

yea I wish they had challenged that.

LB Deshaun Davis, who I forgot existed, seems to be making the calls for third team defense.

Erickson to the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Sutherland taking third team snaps at center.
    He has experience at every spot on the line save for OLT. Not sure if he actually played OC in college but for two seasons he was listed as Erik McCoy's backup.

FWIW his was the first name I thought of when I read about Westerman considering retirement.

Finely working with the 2nd team, makes the Bengals preseason games not so brutal. He can run the offense in the same manner Andy can. The use of the pass is an option.

Also the O-line depth is a lot better, which allows the pass a viable option.

I like the level of energy with the second team D-line.

CB depth is a concern to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincity View Post
    Finely working with the 2nd team, makes the Bengals preseason games not so brutal. He can run the offense in the same manner Andy can. The use of the pass is an option.

Also the O-line depth is a lot better, which allows the pass a viable option.

I like the level of energy with the second team D-line.

CB depth is a concern to me.

I think cb depth is fine IMO. Very good actually. Dre didn’t play tonight nor dennard.

they’ll only keep 5, and you have a very solid foursome in Jackson, Dre, Webb and dennard. Phillips likely the 5th

Finley looks really poised out there. Pretty refreshing considering the reports we were getting out of spring ball.

the biggest question is going to be at linebacker for the 5th, and if they keep a 6th.

You've got brown, pratt, vigil and evans. After that I've got no idea if anyone's even worth keeping.