Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants vs Bengals Preseason Game

Didn’t expect to see Anderson with the 1’s. Excited to see him in the field. Have an in-law who just railed on the team for drafting an injured player, even if it was the 6th round.

Didn't see the game yet but it sounds like Anderson did a lot of good things - at least, catching the ball. Not at all surprised. I hope he can stay healthy, because if so, the Bengals got an absolute steal... like RB1-caliber.

Also sounds as if the OL blew chunks, and that the D didn't look good. Oh well, pre-season is almost over.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    Didn't see the game yet but it sounds like Anderson did a lot of good things - at least, catching the ball. Not at all surprised. I hope he can stay healthy, because if so, the Bengals got an absolute steal... like RB1-caliber.

Also sounds as if the OL blew chunks, and that the D didn't look good. Oh well, pre-season is almost over.

I thought starting D was fine. Gave up a few too many big plays but the first and second strings only allowed ten points.

Jackson bates and brown looked great. Plus the entire DL is stacked.

Anderson was fantastic.

I heard Tate got hurt. Did it look serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post

Didn’t see it but didn’t sound serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    Knee wrapped but never left the bench area and was standing normally on it. The best guesses I saw was precautionary.

By the way on Anderson, that 8 yards on 7 carries should probably have been -10 yards on 7 carries, he was borderline Barry Sanders heroic to get even 8 yards with what was hitting him in the backfield. And he was an absolute revelation catching passes with some space to work with. Made fools miss. He looks absolutely like the real deal.