Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 3, Buffalo: What Went Right, Wrong, and Sideways

What Went Right:

Auden Tate.

Questionable holding call on the kickoff return aside, I think this is a solid step forward to proving Tate can play in this league. He's always been said to be too slow, but he stepped into AJ Green's role and had 6 catches for 88yds against one of the best pass defenses in the league.

Wrong:

This is the second week in a row that Sam Hubbard has been a liability in the run game. He's having a horrible time setting the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    What Went Right:

Auden Tate.

Questionable holding call on the kickoff return aside, I think this is a solid step forward to proving Tate can play in this league. He's always been said to be too slow, but he stepped into AJ Green's role and had 6 catches for 88yds against one of the best pass defenses in the league.
    He dropped weight and improved his speed.

And it didn't hurt his chances when Willis played himself out of a job in three short weeks.

So I just rewatched all of the offensive snaps from Buffalo.

Billy Price had a very good, of not great day at left guard. Only saw two plays I’d gripe about.

Link help?

Goodberry

How did Billy Price play at left guard? The #Bengals film review is in and it's mostly positive.

https://t.co/X5xyOGhZQK

I thought Price played pretty well. He wasn't spectacular but he was solid.