Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to go from here?

John Ross out... at least a month. It didn’t look good last night so not really surprised.

This team is cursed. More Auden Tate and Damion Willis.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    John Ross out... at least a month. It didn’t look good last night so not really surprised.

This is life without AJ Green.

Ross played long enough to almost make you forget his fast start.

Time for a short break before starting his next John Ross Redemption Tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalbro View Post
    RB should be fine with a line. Not super convinced that paying that much for Bernard made a ton of sense but we did it and I like the player. The big question is going to be do you pay Mixon. He has been great on the field and off. I am reluctant to pay a RB but I think in this case you do it.
    Trade him now.
    Last edited by HOF; 10-01-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    I don't believe in curses but I do believe things can always get worse. And this time I'll spare you the line about locusts.

Tate has no true backup after they needlessly mishandled V. Bryant when getting to 53.
    Last edited by HOF; 10-01-2019 at 09:42 PM.

We are in trouble with our current system and a running QB and pass catching RB next week. Why not run a 4-3 with Fedj as the 3rd LB?

I got nothing. They are gonna lose from here to the bye. Probably win a few after the bye.

They should deal Atkins, Dunlap, and Green immediately and stock up on draft picks. They won't, but they should.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengalbro View Post
    Why not run a 4-3 with Fedj as the 3rd LB?
    He didn't play a snap against the Steelers. Not sure if he's hurt but sitting him gave snaps to Brandon Wilson. Also, I read blurb that claims Shawn Williams is playing a in a true LB role over 80% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    They should deal Atkins, Dunlap, and Green immediately and stock up on draft picks. They won't, but they should.
    They won't, but they should trade Joe Mixon and John Ross too.

Saw this on Bengals reddit and I think its wonderful. Would love to make this a thing if I lived closer!

But it gives me an idea: why not adopt the trash cleanup movement (trashtag?) and bend it to promote a change in Bengals' ownership?
    We go around Hamilton and adjacent counties cleaning up bags of trash, post pictures with an anti-Mike Brown hash tag.
    After all the years of driving past garbage filled underpasses we're fed up. And after all the years of Mike Brown, we're also fed up. So instead of going to his games, we're cleaning up. But what really needs to be cleaned up is the team we love. Do like we do: use the time we have left in this wasted season to make a difference. And Mike Brown, you can make a difference, too: step aside and let the next generation clean up the franchise.

Personally I am giving Taylor a 100% pass this year. I just want to see improvement as the year goes on and aggression in the off-season.