Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL rumors: What is Bengals WR A.J. Green's trade value with deadline nearing?

Ian Rappoport says the Bengals are listening to offers for Tyler Eifert.

Says they're asking for a 3rd round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    Ian Rappoport says the Bengals are listening to offers for Tyler Eifert.

Says they're asking for a 3rd round pick.
    So we can take another bad LB?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    So we can take another bad LB?
    Always a risk, but they did get Hubbard in the 3rd and he's becoming a building block.

Multiple sources, including ESPN, claim the Saints have inquired about Green and Eifert.

Also some buzz about Philadelphia calling about the same guys.

Send them to the saints. They are fun to root for already.

6. Saints are capped out I think, but we could pay their salaries in exchange for better picks. Say, AJ+Eifert for this year's 1st, next year's 3rd, and we pay them. I'd definitely do that but it sounds a little too creative for this team...
    ORANGE n BLACK

I’d be content if they traded Glenn, Eifert and Atkins, and then do something with AJ Green today. By 4pm he’s either traded or extended.

Could they trade Andy now? Bears or Broncos?

I’d say it’s almost a 100% certainty if the Bengals don’t deal A.J. they plan on having him around next year whether it’s the franchise tag or extension. They aren’t that dense. My guess is they plan to extend and give the new quarterback a reliable weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by whodeyjc View Post
    I’d say it’s almost a 100% certainty if the Bengals don’t deal A.J. they plan on having him around next year whether it’s the franchise tag or extension. They aren’t that dense. My guess is they plan to extend and give the new quarterback a reliable weapon.
    X2

I’m not as worried as everyone else about him waking for nothing.