Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Week 8: Bengals at Rams Game Thread

Week 8: Bengals at Rams Game Thread

Let’s do this.

Curious to see how Dalton plays today. Historically he follows up bad games with very good games, but I’m not sure he has the supporting cast to pull it off today.

I think this game will be similar to other games this year and still be close in the fourth quarter.

I think the Rams will come out sluggish. The game is being played 5pm London time, normal time cincy time, but 10 am Los Angeles time.

#Bengals inactives vs #Rams:

CB Darqueze Dennard
    CB Dre Kirkpatrick
    DE Carl Lawson
    RG John Miller
    OT Cordy Glenn
    WR A.J. Green
    QB Jake Dolegala

I don't see today being close, Rams tend to score 30+ and we score under 20.

Saw a stat saying underdogs of 10+ in London have all been crushed...i expect this will not end well.

As per usual mistakes follow good opportunities.

Not that there are many rams fans, but it’s gotta feel terrible that their door slammed shut so fast. Gurley is finished. Goff is mediocre. Their core 5 is going to make up most of their cap and they don’t have first rounders in the next two years.

Defense looks like crap again today...

Nice drive by the offense.

Come on, Defense! At least hold them to a Field Goal before halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgBengal View Post
    Nice drive by the offense.
    Indeed, gutsy 4th down (Andy missed big time on the 3rd and 1 but I like the plan). Helpful penalty and man-up running felt good.

Lets pack it in fellas, prolly as good as it gets today. Kupp is going to have 250 yards!