Thread: Is anybody playing well?

Is anybody playing well?

I haven't watched any live football since halftime of the stealers game. I know at one point Hopkins was highly rated. Is he still playing well? What about Price? Any of the other young/developing guys (at any position, not just O-line)?

Price and Jordan are the two of the worst graded lineman in all of football.

Tate and Erickson have been playing decent. Geno played well 2 weeks ago.

That’s about it.

Simply put no.

Some guys have a had a good game or two but no one has consistently been good. Tate has had some spectacular catches the last couple weeks but before that he had several drops and was inconsistent. Erickson has finally an made impact but was no where to be found the first several weeks. Geno had a couple good games but overall has been a disappointment. He was completely useless in the Balt game. Wilson has shown he has a good future as a kick returner and might be the only positive so far. Phillips started to show some promise but got hurt. Billings has flashed a couple times but for the most part has been pretty meh. Brown and Tupo have been ok at times but still need more playing time.

Overall the stars and vets of this team that we were counting on to play well week in and week out, have either been extremely inconsistent or bad all year.
    Last edited by BigDawgBengal; 10-28-2019 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    Price and Jordan are the two of the worst graded lineman in all of football.
    I just read about PFF giving Price an overall grade of 22 against the Rams. Even more damning they gave him a pass blocking grade of 1.6. Not sure I've seen a grade that low. They openly mocked the idea of him ever being considered worthy of a 1st round pick and when prompted said they had him ranked as a 3rd rounder prior to the draft.

As for Jordan, I doubt he's out of the doghouse yet but he did throw an awesome block on Gio's 23-25 yard scamper.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgBengal View Post
    Simply put no.

Some guys have a had a good game or two but no one has consistently been good. Tate has had some spectacular catches the last couple weeks but before that he had several drops and was inconsistent. Erickson has finally an made impact but was no where to be found the first several weeks. Geno had a couple good games but overall has been a disappointment. He was completely useless in the Balt game. Wilson has shown he has a good future as a kick returner and might be the only positive so far. Phillips started to show some promise but got hurt. Billings has flashed a couple times but for the most part has been pretty meh. Brown and Tupo have been ok at times but still need more playing time.

Overall the stars and vets of this team that we were counting on to play well week in and week out, have either been extremely inconsistent or bad all year.
    Agreed. The only few guys who looked promising were Tate, Phillips and Wilson. A few guys flashed but not much consistency from anyone. Really discouraging to not see much of anything.

But fear not - we'll go to war with what we have, because... yeah.