Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 173

Thread: 2020 Draft: Who Are You Watching?

  1. #141
    What do people think about KJ Hamler? Say at 65?

  2. #142
    Man he drops the ball a LOT.

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    Man he drops the ball a LOT.

    I’ve read that but not seeing it. I liken it more to bad QB play.

    Mu bigger concern would be he’s tough to get the ball to deep if he doesn’t have separation because he’s so small. Not even necessarily deep. He’s never going to be a contested catch guy.

  4. #144
    I’ve passed him over in all my mocks / I just don’t like his fit here.

  5. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    What do people think about KJ Hamler? Say at 65?
    Hamler reminds me a bit of a smaller Percy Harvin. He can do a lot - WR, great return guy, jet sweeps, etc. I’d be a bit concerned about his size and durability. I thought he’d stay in school another year and get stronger.

    Not sure he’ll be more than a part time/gadget guy but I look at what Golden Tate has become and Hamler could have a similar career. He’s really talented and he pretty much single-handedly beat Michigan last year. Great with the ball in his hands.

  6. #146
    I’ve been sorting through end game LB options in rounds 5 and 6 for either double up OR in worst case first selected scenarios and one I am starting to really like is Justin Strnad from Wake Forest. Good size and good lateral agility / ability to cover from what I can see and his scouting reports. Anyone else looked at him?

    Here’s the cliff’s notes:

    https://www.nfl.com/prospects/justin...9-62e0ed643953
    Last edited by membengal; 04-02-2020 at 09:08 AM.

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    I’ve been sorting through end game LB options in rounds 5 and 6 for either double up OR in worst case first selected scenarios and one I am starting to really like is Justin Strnad from Wake Forest. Good size and good lateral agility / ability to cover from what I can see and his scouting reports. Anyone else looked at him?

    Here’s the cliff’s notes:

    https://www.nfl.com/prospects/justin...9-62e0ed643953
    Don't know about him - numbers looked decent and he's got good size. Looked like he was on the way to a nice final season before he got hurt.

    Given he's played some STs, might be a good depth guy - the type to challenge Evans and Nickerson for a final roster spot at LB.

  8. #148
    PFF Draft

    @PFF_College
    ·
    3m

    Wyoming LB Logan Wilson grades since 2017:

    PFF grade: 93.3
    Run-defense: 91.1
    Pass-rush: 90.5
    Coverage: 91.1

  9. #149
    Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    PFF Draft

    @PFF_College
    ·
    3m
    He is my favorite LB after the projected first round guys (Simmons, Queen, Murray).

    Like Harrison as well but I prefer Wilson, especially for his ability to play the pass.

  10. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    He is my favorite LB after the projected first round guys (Simmons, Queen, Murray).

    Like Harrison as well but I prefer Wilson, especially for his ability to play the pass.
    1181 does NOT agree with you (he and I differ on Wilson).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •