Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade AJ?

Quote Originally Posted by membengal View Post
    I would take a second.
    I'd take a minute.

Sanu was traded for a second... obviously many differences in circumstances but that would have to be my absolute floor for AJ.

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    The other thing is there aren’t many good WR in this free agent class.
    IMO the bigger question for contending teams with wide open windows and championship aspirations is if the instant improvement Green would provide, if healthy, is more attractive than keeping the pick and drafting a WR who may take years to develop. For just one example, that kid from Colorado.

If one contender says no the next may look at it differently...and there's a half dozen or so rumored to be interested.

Marisa

Head Coach Zac Taylor on A.J. Green: “We know he will be a Bengal come September... We want him to be a part of Cincinanti.”

Burrow actually lobbied for AJ Green today.

Said he looks forward to playing with him and definitely wants him on the roster this year.

Also said he'll be meeting with the Bengals...."in a few days"...to talk football in depth.

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    Burrow actually lobbied for AJ Green today.

Said he looks forward to playing with him and definitely wants him on the roster this year.

Also said he'll be meeting with the Bengals...."in a few days"...to talk football in depth.
    Someone with the Bengals confirmed that will be tomorrow, I believe.

I thought it was noteworthy how Burrow lobbied for Green.

Felt like the first time he was willing to give any type of personal opinion about the Bengals.

Taking ownership?

He also said he had looked at the team briefly and liked the direction they were going.