Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 53

Thread: Coronavirus impact; draft changed

  1. #1

    Coronavirus impact; draft changed

    League meeting cancelled

    pro days basically cancelled

    player visits to facilities basically cancelled

    No fans likely at Draft

    no word on free agency yet. Bengals are screwed if they keep free agency open but don’t allow players to visit teams. Bengals won’t sign anyone sight unseen.

  2. #2
    My organized NFL draft trip has been cancelled. :-(

    I'm beyond disappointed.

  3. #3
    We had plans to go Chicago in the near future. we’re debating on if we will eat the hotel money. We booked on a discount so it’s non refundable.

  4. #4
    Ohio just closed all schools for three weeks. Effective Monday

  5. #5
       
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    3,937
    We’re bagging a trip to Florida, and trying to get money back/vouchers... I’m not worried about us. We’re in good health, and in low risk demographics. My parents in Florida, though, are a different story. It feels irresponsible to hang out at a few airports, takes a few flights, then hang out with loved ones who are at high risk for bad cases.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrlnutz View Post
    My organized NFL draft trip has been cancelled. :-(

    I'm beyond disappointed.
    Sucks - sorry about that. Would have been a fun time. Not Vegas but it’d still be fun to go to a draft.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    We had plans to go Chicago in the near future. we’re debating on if we will eat the hotel money. We booked on a discount so it’s non refundable.
    FWIW I wouldn’t eat the money. It wouldn’t taste very good.

    I’m guessing you could use the credit for a future hotel stay, no?

  8. #8
    So is ESPN now Rerun Network?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    FWIW I wouldn’t eat the money. It wouldn’t taste very good.

    I’m guessing you could use the credit for a future hotel stay, no?

    Not sure, I’m going to have her call the actual hotel rather than just looking at the booking. They may be willing to do something.

  10. #10
    Schefter

    NFL has cancelled all college player visits either to the facility or to the school, per source. Only online communication, indefinitely.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •