Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Free Agency Part Deux

If we're not talking an elite player like Kelce or Kittle, then Uzomah has everything I need in a TE.

Quote Originally Posted by whodeyjc View Post
    I’m not all so sure Uzomah is all that good. Highly ranked recruit who didn’t do much at Auburn and hasn’t done much with us. I’d love to be surprised though. He has the athleticism.

I’d be a huge fan of Kmet but I know we have bigger fish to fry in r2.

keep in mind though that Auburn thought so little of TE’s that they didn’t even have a TE coach.

That strikes me off considering I thought he was a 5* recruit. I’m not a huge fan. Feel like he’s a little clumsy. I don’t think they will address it early again. But it is a huge question mark.

Quote Originally Posted by whodeyjc View Post
    That strikes me off considering I thought he was a 5* recruit. I’m not a huge fan. Feel like he’s a little clumsy. I don’t think they will address it early again. But it is a huge question mark.
    Thoughts on Adam trautman? Not sure where he’ll go but see him a lot in round 4 on mocks I do.

Tweets

See new Tweets

Tweets

Goodberry

@JoeGoodberry

·
    9m

Bengals current needs

Starter: QB, OG (2x)

Upgrade: RT, LB

Development: WR, LB

Future: DE, S, CB

I think CJ is a solid player - not great, but solid. Between him and Sample, they have some youth and athleticism.

As a pass catcher, I think Morgan Schreck could make some noise. They also have Cethan Carter, who is a good blocker and ST guy, and Jordan Franks, who may not be anything but a 4th TE. Carter had a TD catch last year... he was developing a little as a pass catcher but I think Schreck is more talented in that phase.

A guy who tends to have good information on upcoming FC Cincinnati signings says it looks like the Bengals are going to sign Jason Peters.

...and after reaching out with what he’s heard, someone else said Trent Williams was more likely.... So who the heck knows. But we may be grabbing a tackle soon, which would be nice.
    Last edited by mongo; 03-25-2020 at 04:11 PM.

Field yates

Over the past five offseasons, the Bengals invested a total of $49.98M on unrestricted free agents that didn't previously play for the team.

This offseason, they've spent $127M+ on such free agents already.

A new and welcomed approach in Cincinnati.

Wow, Darqueze Dennard’s deal with the Jags is off. They could not finalize contract details.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Wow, Darqueze Dennard’s deal with the Jags is off. They could not finalize contract details.

The Ravens deal with Michael Brockers is also off!