Thread: 4-2, best team in NFC?

4-2, best team in NFC?

Very surprising record, even for me a big time Bucs fan. Raheem the Dream is full of confidence, and at the same time people are talking more about the coach then the team, and that is a good thing, allowing the team to go about their business without distractions.

That said, these next few games are going to define the season. If we win 2 out of 3 of the next games, which is possible, we are 6-3 with a somewhat easier schedule then most....

What do you guys think?

If the Saints keep floundering it will come down to the Bucs and Falcons for the NFC South. I don't think the Bucs can beat the Falcons yet, but if they make it to 9-7 that'll probably get them a wildcard in the NFC.

A stumble by the Falcons could give the Bucs the edge. The Falcons are a bit thin at the skill positions.

Blog Entries
    Victories over Browns, Panthers, Bengals, and Rams. Routed by the Saints and Steelers. Sorry, no reason to believe in this team yet. HOWEVER, the team still have games against Carolina, San Francisco, Arizona, Detroit, and Seattle. The Buccaneers could very well go 9-7 or 8-8 off of just those games alone. And at this point, in this season, 8-8 could be good enough for a Wild Card. I wouldn't bet on any team in the NFC to do better than 11-5 right now.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

Blog Entries
    I'm voting no. I see at least four losses over the course of the rest of the season (both Atlanta dates, Baltimore, and New Orleans), which puts them at 10-6 at best. I also have a hard time believing they run the table in all of their winnable games. I am, though, incredibly excited for their throwback uniform game in Week 13.