Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft Prospects 2021

The Bengals draft position after the tragic half win against the Eagles is 8th.

Not sure he’s eligible, but I’ll take CB Sheridan Jones of Clemson please.
    Last edited by Bengals1181; 10-11-2020 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Not sure he’s eligible, but I’ll take CB Sheridan Hones of Clemson please.

Any thoughts on Clemson's OLT Jackson Carman #79?

Was my favorite ORG/ORT prospect coming into the season but last year was moved to OLT. His stats were great but sometimes looks out of place.
    Last edited by HOF; 10-11-2020 at 08:58 AM.

Also Ole Miss WR Elijah Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by HOF View Post
    Any thoughts on Clemson's OLT Jackson Carman #79?

Was my favorite ORG/ORT prospect coming into the season but last year was moved to OLT. His stats were great but sometimes looks out of place.

I honestly didn’t watch much of the game.

Another guy who flashed was #1 for Miami. DT/DE.

Maybe waddle will fall to the second after his season ending injury today. Getting a guy like that in round 2 I think would be the perfect compliment to boyd and Higgins. Sign an OG or two in FA. Maybe draft a RT in the first waddle in the second and your O could be set.

Obviously would need some work on the D still.

Every pick in the 2021 draft needs to be a lineman. O and D

Blog Entries
    If you want Joe Burrow to have a .o g and successful career, they better make protecting him a priority. Obviously they have to fix the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    Every pick in the 2021 draft needs to be a lineman. O and D
    That’s making an assumption they don’t make some solid free agency moves. If hypothetically they went out and signed a solid RT and OG in free agency and then drafted a top pass rusher in the first round that you wouldn’t be okay drafting a deep threat WR in round 2?

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    That’s making an assumption they don’t make some solid free agency moves. If hypothetically they went out and signed a solid RT and OG in free agency and then drafted a top pass rusher in the first round that you wouldn’t be okay drafting a deep threat WR in round 2?
    I wouldn’t spend a high pick on a WR unless they had a lights out free agency.

Part of this teams’ issue was throwing #1 pick after #1 pick at cornerback, ignoring adding talent at other spots.

They need more at WR, but they don’t need it in The first or second round. It can partially be fixed in free agency with continued speed added in the draft.