Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Week 6 Notes: Colts

A bunch of drama going on around some secondary guys but not entirely sure the cause. Darius Phillips and Shawn Williams have commented and Dennard chimed in.

Hoping it’s not Phillips getting benched for Sims now that Alexander is back.

Contipelli

#Bengals Friday injury report is a short one this week:

Doubtful: WR Auden Tate (shoulder)

Questionable: CB Mackensie Alexander (hamstring)

#CINvsIND

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    A bunch of drama going on around some secondary guys but not entirely sure the cause. Darius Phillips and Shawn Williams have commented and Dennard chimed in.

Hoping it’s not Phillips getting benched for Sims now that Alexander is back.
    I'm really starting to get a Dave Shula vibe. Like Zac is losing this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_NC View Post
    I'm really starting to get a Dave Shula vibe. Like Zac is losing this team.

That or some players just need to work harder to earn their spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Hobson

Zac : Says Green will play. He thinks Alexander can play. Only one doubtful is Tate
    John Ross, come on down!

Feels like Zac is working to instill high character guys but is losing Marvins leftovers. On one hand the leftovers shouldn’t be here much longer, but should we wait another year or two into Joe’s career to figure out if Zac really has it? Not sure it’s worth the wait. I’d rather them pursue Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by whodeyjc View Post
    Feels like Zac is working to instill high character guys but is losing Marvins leftovers. On one hand the leftovers shouldn’t be here much longer, but should we wait another year or two into Joe’s career to figure out if Zac really has it? Not sure it’s worth the wait. I’d rather them pursue Brady.
    It's not worth it at all. We need to be 100% sure we have a good coach going into next offseason and Zac is quickly running out of time. I'd hate to be going into Burrow year 3 starting over.

That being said I want a coach with experience, not another gamble on a first timer.

Quote Originally Posted by whodeyjc View Post
    I can't think of a single reason to fire Zac Taylor if Duke Tobin isn't dumped at the same time.

Like this kid.

Dragon

The Bengals have promoted DT Kahlil McKenzie to the active roster. McKenzie is taking Sam Hubbard’s roster spot. Hubbard (elbow) was placed on IR this week. #Bengals

Goldsmith

Cool moment for McKenzie, who over the last few years had been asked to play out of position at offensive guard.

The Bengals moved him back to his native position, DT, and now he officially gets added to the roster.