Thread: Sunday’s game in Jeopardy

Sunday’s game in Jeopardy

Dragon

Colts have several individuals within their organization who have tested positive for COVID-19. The Bengals are scheduled to play Indianapolis on Sunday. The game will likely be rescheduled based on this news.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post
    Dragon

Colts have several individuals within their organization who have tested positive for COVID-19. The Bengals are scheduled to play Indianapolis on Sunday. The game will likely be rescheduled based on this news.
    If the game is delayed, the likely scenario would be the Bengals/Colts game is moved to next week (which would have been the Colts' bye), and the Bengals/Browns game is moved to both teams' bye week.

A bye this week may benefit the Bengals. Sam Hubbard would miss one less game. AJ Hreen gets a week to refresh. XSF likely misses one less game. I forget how long Mike Daniels is out, but maybe him too.

Xavier Williams also gets an extra week to learn the playbook.

As mentioned by a Colts reporter yesterday, the longer the season goes on, the weaker Phillip Rivers’ arm gets.

One drawback would be the Browns having Nick Chubb back. Colts would also have LB Darius Leonard and Anthony OT Constanzo back.
    Last edited by Bengals1181; 10-16-2020 at 09:23 AM.

The run game also took off last year after they made changes during the bye.

I'm guessing plan A would be Monday night, assuming no more positives tomorrow and Sunday. If more positives come up, this will be our bye week.

Colts cleared.

Game will go on as scheduled.

Whew. Thought it said the Bengals game was ON Jeopardy.

Wonder who Alex would root for? I’ll take the Bengals in Final Jeopardy... and what the hell, I’ll wager it all.