Thread: Here's their chance

Here's their chance

The Bucs have their chance this week to put a lot of the naysayers to rest. If the Bucs can go on the road and beat possibly the best team in the NFC, I think the Bucs are for real. This year in the NFL it's not about winning pretty, it's just about wins. San Diego is in the top 2 in offense and defense, but are only 3-5. I think at a certain point you have to look past how a team wins and just see that they are able to hang in there and close at the end. Now I don't think the Bucs are the best team in the NFC, but I don't think there is a huge margin between them and whoever you think is the best.
    Your soldiers are nothing, Matrix and I could kill every one of them, at the blink of an eye - you remember that. - Bennett

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    The Bucs have their chance this week to put a lot of the naysayers to rest. If the Bucs can go on the road and beat possibly the best team in the NFC, I think the Bucs are for real. This year in the NFL it's not about winning pretty, it's just about wins. San Diego is in the top 2 in offense and defense, but are only 3-5. I think at a certain point you have to look past how a team wins and just see that they are able to hang in there and close at the end. Now I don't think the Bucs are the best team in the NFC, but I don't think there is a huge margin between them and whoever you think is the best.
    There's no reason to say they aren't the best team in the NFC. Here's the Giants wins-Carolina, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, and the Texans. They lost badly to the Colts and Titans.
    ATL beat Cincy, AZ, SF, Cleveland, NO. They lost to the Steelers without Ben and Philly without Vick
    The Packers-They beat Det, Bills, Minny, Philly after concussing Kolb. Lost to Miami, Skins, Bears have 10 players on IR. Starting WR, TE, 3 LBers, 4 DL-They are very beatable

Blog Entries
    To be fair, being the best team in the NFC still only means you're the 8th best team in the league.
    "Biggest blowout since Andy Reid vs. Skinny jeans" - Colts01

Quote Originally Posted by KabaModernFan View Post
    To be fair, being the best team in the NFC still only means you're the 8th best team in the league.
    Aww come on. Possibly true.