Thread: Big Willie

Big Willie

Willie

I honestly didn’t think the voters would pay attention to what I was able to do. That 16 sacks in 13 years are real numbers . If u know me I’m more happy for others than myself. This may stress the outta me for next 40 years #WhoDey I feel like all y’all pushed this

#Whodey I really appreciate every last fan , reporter, scout , analysts, podcasts , coach and player that has mention my name in the same breath as the @ProFootballHOF since I’ve retired. I’m humbled by this. Thank you . Still a long way but taking a step is blessing

Would be great if he made it. Never got the credit he deserved.

16 sacks in 13 years is just unreal.

5. I once had the privilege of being able to attend a Bengals fan appreciation dinner with a number of the old players.
    Willie was one of them. He attended with his mother which I thought was one of the classiest moves I have ever seen.

Willie

Wow! Just got a congratulations call from Zac Taylor! Man I’m impressed! To me that’s some classy stuff! Cuz he called twice and I wouldn’t pick the phone up! I answered the phone &said “ who is this from Cincinnati calling me ?” He said “Zac Taylor!” @Bengals

Ok now I might have to fight y’all Mofos talking crazy about Zac! Anyone knows me I’m super loyal to people I’m cool with! #Bengals

Willie

Wow! Just got a congratulations call from Zac Taylor! Man I’m impressed! To me that’s some classy stuff! Cuz he called twice and I wouldn’t pick the phone up! ������ I answered the phone &said “ who is this from Cincinnati calling me ?” He said “Zac Taylor!” ���������������� �@Bengals

Ok now I might have to fight y’all Mofos talking crazy about Zac! Anyone knows me I’m super loyal to people I’m cool with! #Bengals

Maybe Zac was trying to talk him into coming out of retirement...
    Last edited by Arkansas Bengal; 11-26-2020 at 12:20 PM.