Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Henne out, Pennington in!

I've seen a few Dolphins games and I've got to say that Henne brings nothing that is great to the table. A thoroughly average QB.

However, Pennington was done three years ago - but maybe, just maybe, two years of rest is what his shoulder needed.

Tough day for the Fins even though they win. Looks like both Chad's are done for the year. Yikes!

Pigpen to the rescue?

Blog Entries
    yeah I was out of town, and I woke up at 12:30 ish, asked how Pennington was doing cuz they flashed a highlight, and he was already done haha...I didn't know Henne was done too though, that stinks for MIA, hard to recover from that.
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions

Miami is far from finished. A Healthy Thigpen and a team that has already utilized the wildcat can overcome. If Jake Long is out. Maybe not so much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealJosh View Post
    Miami is far from finished. A Healthy Thigpen and a team that has already utilized the wildcat can overcome. If Jake Long is out. Maybe not so much.
    The Wildcat hasn't worked for two years. It works *once* against a given team. Except the Ravens - it didn't work against them at all. The 'phins run *4* plays from it. Brown keep, Brown pitch to Williams left, Brown pitch to Williams right, Brown tosses a pass. Once you've seen it once, not only do you stop Miami's, but you stop it easily when other teams run it, too.

The Dolphins are not dead in the water, but they do have a harder road now. Especially with losses to both of their own division leaders, and a tiebreaker loss for the Wildcard spots to the Steelers.
    "False Start everyone but the center." Gene Steretore. Pats vs Jets. 12/24/16.