Thread: Everyone must bow to THE CHAMPS!!!

Everyone must bow to THE CHAMPS!!!

That's all I've got.

Agreed. I still can't believe it "THE SAINTS ARE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!"

I don't know about BOW, but respect I do. Drew Brees is an incredible QB. Your team is something to be reckoned with. should be #1 scoring offense. Good luck this upcoming season with that huge bullseye on your back. lol.

That was last season, I bowed in February. Great accomplishment, great story, everyone's thrilled for you, yadda, yadda, yadda. As of July 1st everyone is 0-0.

0-0 everyone may be, but we remain the Champs until February of 2011. I'm looking forward to the bulls eye. It's the first time we have ever worn one. It should make for some extremely entertaining games. At the end of the day you'd better be able to put up 32 points to beat us.

32 points? No problem. My Bengals can put up 32 easily. Not all in one game of course, but eventually we'll get there.

New Orleans/St. Bernard/Da lower 9th ward, LA
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordeci View Post
    32 points? No problem. My Bengals can put up 32 easily. Not all in one game of course, but eventually we'll get there.
    Wow. Sometimes I wondered if the Aaron brooks led saints would score 32 points all season.
    [B]St. Bernard born and raised! BLACK AND GOLD TO THE SUPER BOWL! WHO DAT![/B]