Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 13: Opponent News, Chargers

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    Is there a chance that Samuel could miss the game due to the concussion protocol? I didn't know if the DROY frontrunner is being held OUT of practice just as a precautionary measure or if he is in the protocol stage.
    Not sure but I think Micah Parsons has the DROY locked up. Heck he’s a candidate for DPOY.

I haven’t watched any chargers games this year. That odd week record is crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by texbengal View Post
    Not sure but I think Micah Parsons has the DROY locked up. Heck he’s a candidate for DPOY.
    Yeah, you're right. Samuel was named the DROM for September, but Parsons is having a tremendous year. Samuel wasn't even able to play last week against Denver because of the concussion suffered the week before against Pittsburgh.

Kelsey Conway

@KelseyLConway

·
    14m
    Want to know how bad the #Chargers have been against the run this year? They rank dead last in the AFC in run defense.

There’s rain in the forecast on Sunday and given those two things, Joe Mixon could be in for a third straight week of rushing for over 100 yards

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post

Kelsey Conway

@KelseyLConway

·
    14m
    Want to know how bad the #Chargers have been against the run this year? They rank dead last in the AFC in run defense.

There’s rain in the forecast on Sunday and given those two things, Joe Mixon could be in for a third straight week of rushing for over 100 yards
    And yet she picked the Chargers to win in the BBP.