Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dare we drink the Kool-Aid?

Blog Entries
    Big win...I'll post separate for my complete thoughts, but this is a 53 man roster, and what some may believe is a 50-53rd player on the depth chart had a huge tipped pass today....I love our Defensive front 4, and our O-Line and Tice deserve some credit for becoming credible at the very least.
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions

Blog Entries
    Tommie Harris has had some big plays this year. But it's the Peppers and Urlacher show.

-If anything showcases Peppers freakish nature was the leg swipe on Vick. There is no other DE in the league who could do that. He's made every single player on the DL better. Idonije, Melton and Adams should credit him with half a sack every time they hit a QB.
    -And Urlacher is a beast as well. That defended TD pass in the first half was a thing of beauty. A punishing LB that covers like a Free Safety?

- Dr. Jay was awesome. I truly hope we don't see Mr. Hype for the rest of the season. He's 1 W away from getting the "no winning season" monkey off his back.
    “Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.”
    ― Napoleon Bonaparte

Holy Moses - when did Cutler reach his potential? Credit to him, he looked amazing.

Blog Entries
    Only rip on Cutler was Chris Berman's favorite pass (SHOCKING) which was TERRIBLE to Olsen...yes, throw it up to the big Tight End, I get it, but that should have been a pick in the end zone
    2010 Chicago Bears: NFC North Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyMilk View Post
    Only rip on Cutler was Chris Berman's favorite pass (SHOCKING) which was TERRIBLE to Olsen...yes, throw it up to the big Tight End, I get it, but that should have been a pick in the end zone
    Yeah, that was a bad throw. But his recievers have killed him with some picks on other games, so it all evens out at the end. The Bennet TD when he looked off the whole Eagles D with his eyes was awesome though.
    “Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.”
    ― Napoleon Bonaparte