Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bengals sell naming rights. PBS officially "Paycor Stadium"

Did I predict this??? I really hope they embrace this idea. They will need so much money at the ready compared to any time in team history to be able to retain their talent and stay competitive going forward, this is a no-brainer.

Quote Originally Posted by JBandJoeyV View Post
    Mo egger suggested Heinz field which would actually be hilarious.
    3-way field. Or Coney stadium.

Richard Skinner

@Local12Skinny

·
    36s

Mike Brown on naming rights for PBS: "It's a time now for a new revenue stream," will help pay for bubble and "handle cap a little easier"

Laurel Pfahler

@LaurelPfahler

·
    1m

#Bengals owner Mike Brown said he thinks his father would agree to selling naming rights for the stadium. It comes at a time the team needs more revenue stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post

Laurel Pfahler
    @LaurelPfahler

·
    1m
    #Bengals owner Mike Brown said he thinks his father would agree to selling naming rights for the stadium. It comes at a time the team needs more revenue stream.
    Its like they read my comment in the other thread. But seriously, I'm very excited that they realize this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals1181 View Post

Laurel Pfahler

@LaurelPfahler

·
    1m

Necessity is the mother of invention. Practice bubble + stadium enhancements + big-a** contracts coming = need more revenue sources.

It'll be interesting to see if they go with the entire stadium, or the "field" at PBS naming.

as someone who works for a competitor of Paycor, this is a bit of a gut punch lol.

Morrison

The team did not release the financials of the deal, but it's a 16-year agreement, extending well beyond the expiration of the current stadium lease in June 2026.

I'm fine with Paycor. It's not a good name or a bad name, just neutral.

Paycor Bengals Stadium - PBS

Quote Originally Posted by gatorclaws View Post
    I'm fine with Paycor. It's not a good name or a bad name, just neutral.

Paycor Bengals Stadium - PBS

yea putting my work part aside, it could have been a lot worse.

Twitter is already calling it PayJoe Stadium.
    Last edited by Bengals1181; 08-09-2022 at 08:54 AM.